Friday 7 November 2014

Movie Review: Quezon City Experience (QCX) Short Films



Nakakaaliw iyong mga kids sa pelikula and may underlying story din siya about family. One of the favorite of audience on Gala Night of QCX based on the reception.


My Verdict:  3.5/5


 

It has an inspiring story to tell. A heartwarming and touching short film.


 My Verdict:  3.5/5





Sort of an infomercial for me about the senior citizen. Recommended to watch for the seniors.


My Verdict:  3/5




Very entertaining and audience friendly short film about the journey of a mother and a spoiled brat son in reaching their dreams. One of the favorite of audience on Gala Night of QCX based on the reception.

 My Verdict:  3.5/5





I like the concept of the short film and the underlying message it wants to convey.
You need to absorb the film fully  or a rewatch will do for you to understand it.


My Verdict:  3.5/5





No comments:

Post a Comment