Thursday 19 September 2013

Movie Review: Shorts 1 - CineFilipino Film Festival 2013



Tanging pangarap ni Udoy ang makapag-aral,kaya naman pati ang pangangalakal ng basura ay pinasok niya upang kumita ng pera. Ang katuparan ng kanyang napipintong pangarap ay nakadepende kung mapupuno niya o hindi ang kanyang alkansya.

The material has a good message to tell to about poverty and wanting of a child to study. I just don't like the treatment that was done that sort of melodramatic.

My Verdict: 2.5/5



Gabing gabi na at naglalakad mag isa ang isang lalake sa isang liblib na baryo, nang walang kaanu-anong may makakatagpo siyang mga babaeng magdudukot sa kanya ng isang kalunoslunos na karanasan sa ayaw man niya o sa gusto.

I get the layers of the message that was transcribe in the film. It was not directly feeded to the audience but I think its about that no matter what road to takl in life if its destined to happened, it will happen. I like the treatment that was done in the film and the layers beyond that, it somehow makes you think as an audience.

My Verdict: 3.5/5



Huling tawag para sa inumin,huling pagkakataon sa pag-ibig.

The short film was casted by a mainstream artists that make me feel like I am watching a short film romantic flick done by ABS-CBN, because of tthe treatment, musical scoring, story and by the acting of the artists. But this one is a good breather for the other short films that has heavy and serious content.

My Verdict: 3/5



Sa tuktok ng bundok naninirahan ang batam-batang si Onang, kasama ang kanyang itay na si Tatang at para sa kanya ang mas imposible lamang kaysa sa paglisan sa kanilang tirahan ay ang patuloy na pananatili sa kanilang tahanan.

This is the 2nd time that I watch this short and I've been able to fully understand now and finally absorb the story of the short film.I like the visuals in the film. A heart warming story. You will feel the environment of the movie.

My Verdict: 4/5



Ang panata ng isang wagas na pag-ibig ay napangibabawan ng isang pangako na mas magandang buhay sa ibang bansa. Ang magkasintahan ay nagkahiwalay sa dahilang ang lalaki ay kailangan magbalik sa Australia at iwanan ang kanyang kapuso. Bagamat't ito'y tinaggap ng walang pagdaramdam, hiling ng babae na balikan nila ng minsan ang paborito nilang tagpuan.

The story that close to the heart of Filipinos working abroad. The dilemas of two loved ones bounded by huge mountains and seas. I like the treatment that was done in the film. Its like their filming their own movie. There's one part that of the film that I really laugh out but towards the end you will feel the message that it will convey which is the longing of loved ones working abroad.

My Verdict: 3.5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment