Sunday 28 December 2014

My Movie World Readers' Choice 2014



 I want to hear from you guys.This year I am officially launching the first annual My Movie World Reader's Choice 2014.What film dominates this year? Which movies make buzz? Who'artist gave best performance? Which loveteam clicked this year? Cast your votes now! Here are the list nominees for My Movie World Reader's Choice 2014 for each category:


MOVIE OF THE YEAR
 






MAINSTREAM MOVIE OF THE YEAR





INDIE MOVIE OF THE YEAR





ACTOR OF THE YEAR





ACTRESS OF THE YEAR

Poll Maker


 


MOVIE LOVE TEAM OF THE YEAR

Poll Maker
make a





6 comments:

  1. victory to the one & only superstar...ms nora aunor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Bride For Rent not in tha Movie Of the Year category and why is Kim and Xian not in the Best Actor and Best Actress categories? Why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lili, Movie of The Year is based on my choice for the best mainstream, indie and Mandie films shown this year. Actress and Actor of the Year is based on my choice for the best performances from an actor and actress in a film this year and also the merit of the film. Hindi dahil di sila kasama sa list ay di na sila magaling I just choose the top performers. I love Kim Chui Xian Lim and KimXi and I adore their last film Past Tense :)

      Delete
  3. Vote for Jennylyn Mercado as best actress.. she deserves it

    ReplyDelete