Wednesday 31 July 2013

Movie Review: Shorts A




Para Kay Ama

The actors are good. Good Story to tell. I appreciate the technique that they use in making this film.

My Verdict: 3/5

Taya

Napakaganda ng tema na tinalakay nila rito at nagustuhan ko kung paano nila naiconnect yun sa current situation ng life ng mga lead characters. I like the treatment that was done in the film. The message of the film was light yet may deeper meaning na gustong sabihin. One of the best in this year short film category.

My Verdict: 4.5/5


Bakaw

This film has good story to tell about the about the life of children in Navota fish port.

My Verdict: 3/5

Missing

Well executed short film. Naramdaman ko yung pelikula at naapektuhan ako sa mensahe na gusto sabihin ng pelikula.

My Verdict: 4.5/5

Tutob

This short film has a good message to tell about the peace and order in Mindanao.

My Verdict: 3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment