Saturday 12 September 2015

Movie Review: Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

In this next chapter of the epic “Maze Runner” saga, Thomas (Dylan O’Brien) and his fellow Gladers face their greatest challenge yet: searching for clues about the mysterious and powerful organization known as WCKD. Their journey takes them to the Scorch, a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles. Teaming up with resistance fighters, the Gladers take on WCKD’s vastly superior forces and uncover its shocking plans for them all.

Since I really hook up to the The Maze Runner I went into "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" with big expectations, as the first film leaves you hanging.
Though the film feels a bit too different and distant from the first but still I enjoyed most part of it especially the middle act. I love the set, the stunts, the look and the momentum of the film. Reasonable good action sequences with decent surprises. I am looking forward to see the final installment.



My Verdict: 3.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment