Saturday 12 September 2015

Movie Review: Inside Out

Riley (Kaitlyn Dias) is a happy, hockey-loving 11-year-old Midwestern girl, but her world turns upside-down when she and her parents move to San Francisco. Riley's emotions -- led by Joy (Amy Poehler) -- try to guide her through this difficult, life-changing event. However, the stress of the move brings Sadness (Phyllis Smith) to the forefront. When Joy and Sadness are inadvertently swept into the far reaches of Riley's mind, the only emotions left in Headquarters are Anger, Fear and Disgust.

I haven't seen an animated film in a while that I really appreciate a lot and enjoyed. This one is different and I loved it.  It draws at my heart at certain points and it was well-done. Inside Out is a charming mix of humor and heartbreak. I cried and laugh watching the film.  Pixar is back and this film is the best thing the studio has produced in years.  Its tremendously imaginative and beautifully animated. The film's idea is greater than the movie with all unique inventiveness. Inside Out is mind-blowing, offers a lot of food for thought and well worth seeing!



My Verdict: 5/5 


No comments:

Post a Comment