Tuesday 7 November 2017

Movie Review: This Time I'll Be Sweeter

Erika (Barbie), and Tristan (Ken) are classmates in college. A young love blossomed between Erika and Tristan and one ended up getting hurt.A circumstance cause them to cross their path. But is Erika prepared to be hurt again? Can love be sweeter the second time around?

This Time I'll Be Sweeter showcase the acting prowess of Barbie Forteza and Ken Chan.  The strong performance of the leads whose chemistry shine pull the heart string of this romantic film. In this film they proved that they are one of the actor and actress to be kept by GMA and deserved this launching film as a love team. Ken Chan has good register on screen making him the next matinee idol to watch for while Barbie is a sweetheart on the big screen that every guy can match to. An appealing young cast also lifts this melodramatic tale.  The supporting cast who also their first time in film are promising like Thea Tolentino and Kim Rodriguez. Akihiro Blanco and Jai Agpangan were also good and consistent all throughout the film. The film has its fair share of kilig, romance and tears that will sure audience can relate to. The plot mostly goes exactly where you expect it to. The good rendition of the theme song also set the tone of the overall feels of the film. This Time I'll Be Sweeter is is a fairly decent romantic drama that shows love can be challenging and forgiving.



My Verdict: 3/5








PHOTOS TAKEN AT THE PREMIERE NIGHT OF THIS TIME I'LL BE SWEETER

Ken Chan and Barbie Forteza

Thea Tolentino

Akihiro Blanco

Kim Rodriguez

Jai Agpangan

Hiro Peralta

Fiona Young
Kaki Ramirez


The Cast of This Time I'll Be Sweeter

Kapuso Artists on the film This Time I'll Be Sweeter

Addy Raj grace the premiere of This Time I'll Be Sweeter

Sofia Pablo and Will Ashely graces the premiere of This Time I'll Be Sweeter

Dave Bornea graces the premiere of This Time I'll Be Sweeter







No comments:

Post a Comment