Thursday 21 September 2023

Erik Santos partners with Anchor of Hope & Strength

 

Multi-awarded singer and Pop Ballad Royalty Erik Santos is embarking on a new partnership with Anchor of Hope & Strength - a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting cancer patients. Having recently lost both his parents due to cancer (less than a year apart), Anchor of Hope & Strength's cause is one that Erik is wholeheartedly committed to.

 

"..After all that I've been through, I feel like I am called to be an advocate for those people with cancer and their families. I took care of my parents and I've experienced it first-hand. It's unimaginable, really painful, and traumatic. How did I survive? It's actually a wonder. For sure it's God's grace but the pain of witnessing your loved ones suffering, not to mention other factors like financial and other aspects, it's unbearable. Nakakabaliw," Erik said.

 

Now, I'll be partnering with an organization which is very very close to my heart, the Anchor of Hope & Strength. In every milestone, I make sure to honor and give back to my parents since they are the ones who dreamt with me 20 years ago. And partnering with the Anchor of Hope & Strength organization, I'm sure I'm doing the best way to honor them and that I made them even more proud," Erik shared.

 

Anchor of Hope & Strength was founded in 2016 by Dr. Charity Viado-Gorospe (who is notably the oncologist of Erik's mother in St. Luke's). Originally a bible study group meant to help cance patients deal with their suffering, the organization has evolved into a more holistic effort, now having two ministries: the bible ministry and the support ministry.

 

The partnership was formally announced in a press conference held at the Episode Bar + Kitchen, Visayas Avenue, Quezon City on September 21, 2023.

 

In celebration of Erik's twenty years in the music industry, the multi platinum singer known for songs such as "Kung Akin Ang Mundo," "Say You'll Never Go," and "I'II Never Go" will be holding his 20th Anniversary Concert entitled "milEStone" on October 6, 2023 at the SM Mall‹ Asia Arena.

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment