Monday 28 May 2018

Janella denies snubbing some Elnella fans



By Archie Liao

Idinenay ni Janella Salvador na inisnab niya ang Elnella fans sa isang okasyon na inorganisa para sa kanya dahil ayaw niyang mai-link kay Elmo dahil nagwo-worry siya na baka makaapekto ito sa pelikula nila ni Jameson Blake. “It’s a birthday party they organized for me and Elmo and I committed to it. I really wanted to go, but sadly during that day, I had a heatstroke ‘cause it’s too hot. So iyon, some fans have thought, I didn’t go dahil pinagbawalan ako o nagpro-promo ako for the movie. I just want to clarify that it’s not because of that. I really have to bring my medcerf,” paliwanag niya. Ikinuwento rin niya kung paano siya nagkaroon ng heatstroke. 

“That day, I was in the house. It’s too hot. I just came from the States and I’m used to the weather there, so when I got home, I felt nauseous. I couldn’t take the heat anymore tapos summer pa. I felt really dizzy sadly,”sey niya. Nilinaw din niya ang balitang nagseselos si Elmo sa kanyang screen partner na si Jameson Blake. “Si Elmo kasi, he’s very understanding naman. Of course, at first, we were talking and we were thinking, what’s gonna happen . We were kind of hesitant at first, we don’t really know where’s this gonna go. We don’t want rin naman to go separate ways, in terms of work, you know,” hirit niya. Dagdag pa niya, pinag-usapan din daw nila ni Elmo ang kanilang pansamantalang paghihiwalay. 

 “Of course, that talk was meant to make us ready. People are gonna say something. There’s gonna be haters. In the end, he’s very understanding then naman,” aniya. Gayunpaman, tanggap daw naman niya na bahagi ng pag-evolve niya bilang artista ang mai-partner sa iba’t-ibang leading men. “ Na-realize ko rin. No offense meant sa mga love teams kasi I’ve been into love teams. I personally enjoy it because it’s a good experience. Sa akin lang, actually na-realize ko na it helps if you get to work with different people. It doesn’t necessarily mean na wala ka nang relasyon sa person na naka-work mo before. Kasi, this is our job, kaya nga we’re actors and actresses, it doesn’t have to be real life talaga to make people feel your emotion,” bulalas niya. Esplika pa niya, kahit mai-partner siya sa iba, mananatiling naroon ang special bond nila ni Elmo sa tagal ng kanilang pinagsamahan bilang love team. 

“Elmo is one person right now that I don’t have to worry when I’m with him. I feel like that I’m safe. I feel like that I can be myself,” ani Janella. “I’m just trying to say, that’s how beautiful our bond is,” pahabol niya. Agree rin siya sa sinabi at ipinayo sa kanya ng kanyang kaibigang si Liza Soberano. “I totally agree with what she said. If you want to get into a relationship or if you have to love someone, you have to love yourself first because you can’t love that person if you don’t know how to love yourself first,” deklara niya. Sina Liza (Soberano) at Julia (Montes) ang mga itinuturing niyang bff sa showbiz. “We always keep in touch, no matter what with our show, movie or project. We try to keep ourselves updated. Everytime, 

I ask them to come over, they’ll just come over. We’re really close. We’re such good friends,” pagwawakas niya. Ang “So Connected” ay palabas na sa mga sinehan sa buong bansa. Tampok dito ang kanyang screen partner na si Jameson Blake ng Hashtags.


 Kasama rin sa cast sina Paolo Angeles, Krystal Brimner, Chai Fonacier, Cherise Castro, Ruby Rodriguez, Rolando Inocencio at VJ Mendoza. Mula sa produksyon ng Regal Entertainment at sa direksyon ng millennial director na si Jason Paul Laxamana, ang “So Connected” ay isang feel-good romantic comedy na hindi dapat palampasin ngayong summer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment