Sunday 24 February 2013

My Take on Himig Handog: P-Pop Love Songs


My Favorite Song
Wynn Andrada


My Top 2 Favorite Song






My favorite song that give me last song syndrome is Tamang Panahon by Wynn Andrada, second is Kahit Na by Toni Gonzaga, third is Scared to Death by KZ Tandingan and last is Nasa Iyo Na Ang Lahat by Daniel Padilla.


My Top 3 Favorite Song

My Top 4 Favorite Song



For the music video my favorite is Alaala by Philippines Christian University – makulit yung video, nakakatawa and very creative ng pagkakagawa, second is Anong ng Nangyari Sa Ating Dalawa by De Lasalle College of St. Benilde – naramdaman ko yung love dun sa video, romantic , good color grading, good screenplay and I like the treatment of director sa music video , third is Scared to Death by University of Sto. Tomas – sakto lang cute din nung approach , and last is Tamang Panahon by Adamson University – cute yung story and medyo ok din.

 
My Favorite Music Video
My Top 2 Favorite Music Video
My Top 3 Favorite Music Video
Tamang Panahon by Adamson Univerity
My Top 4  Favorite Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment