Saturday 11 April 2015

My Verdict For Sine Tomasino's Thomasian Short Film Festival 2015





I was able to catch the final screening of first ever Sine Tomasino's Thomasian Short Film Festival at TARC Auditorim UST last April 11 2015. Here's my take and verdict for the 9 official short films entries:







Every 11:00 PM, a routine-dependent doctor continuously wakes up for work until one day, he suddenly finds himself struggling to cope with the death of his wife.


My Verdict: 3/5




Isang pag silip sa utak ng isang taong magtatapat


My Verdict: 2/5 




All it takes is a balloon and a letter.


My Verdict: 2.5/5  

 


 Ang katotohanan sa likod ng mga pangarap ng isang bata.


My Verdict: 2.5/5  

 
  


Papatunayan ng tatlong baguhang filmmakers kung bakit importante ang kanilang ginagawa.




My Verdict: 3.5/5 


  

  Pipiliin mo bang ipagpatuloy ang buhay na nakasanayan o mas mananaig ba ang pagnanais na balikan ang nakaraan?


My Verdict: 3/5 




Ano ang mararamdaman mo kapag natagpuan mo na siya?


My Verdict: 3.5/5 




 A seventeen year old girl puts off finding her passion in life despite the people in her environment urging her to do so. She found something out after losing something else.


My Verdict: 2.5/5 




 Have you ever wondered if you were made to exist for something? This is a story about destiny, life, death, and their humor we might never get.


My Verdict: 3/5 



 









No comments:

Post a Comment