Wednesday 25 January 2017

I'm Drunk, I Love You Kicks Off Nationwide Promo With A Grand Fans Day


Fans of the highly anticipated indie rom-com “I’m Drunk, I Love You.” will have a chance to meet, greet and spend time with stars Maja Salvador, Paulo Avelino and Dominic Roco as the film launches its nationwide mall tour with a Grand Fans Day happening on Sunday, January 29 at the Robinsons Galleria Mall. Registration will start at 1:00PM


Maja, Paulo and Dominic will entertain and treat the crowd to an afternoon of games and exciting performances. Event attendees will also have a chance to hear and see firsthand exclusive stories and scenes from the movie. Adding “feels” and “hugot” to the fan event are some of the film’s featured musical artists: Kai Honosan, Ebe Dancel, Johnoy Danao, and Bullet Dumas, collectively known as 3D. 


Music plays a huge part in “I’m Drunk, I Love You.”. The film’s soundtrack already features some of the best names in the local music scene like Juan Miguel Severo, Shirebound and Busking, Jimmy Bondoc, Cynthia Alexander and Parokya Ni Edgar.



Maja admitted that it’s been a while since she and Paulo worked together and their fans have been looking forward for a project of this kind. Now that “I’m Drunk, I Love You” is coming to theaters soon, she and Paulo are dedicated to bring the movie closer to its eagerly awaiting fans.  


“Ang tagal na since our last project together. Sobra sila (the fans) na nagr-request na magkaroon kami ng movie ni Pau. Fiesta ‘to for them! Ang tagal man pero [ito na] may follow up na,” Maja happily shares.


Catch the cast of “I’m Drunk, I Love You.” and its various music artists as they go all over the country to bring the film and its music to the audience. “I’m Drunk, I Love You” will mount shows on February 3 at SM Cabanatuan, February 4 at Robinsons Galleria Cebu, and February 5 at Robinsons Manila.


These events are made possible by Robinsons Land.


Produced by TBA (Tuko Films, Buchi Boy Entertainment, Artikulo Uno Productions), “I’m Drunk, I Love You.” will open in cinemas on February 15, 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment