Friday 26 September 2014

Movie Review: Maze Runner

When Thomas wakes up trapped in a massive maze with a group of other boys, he has no memory of the outside world other than strange dreams about a mysterious organization known as W.C.K.D. Only by piecing together fragments of his past with clues he discovers in the maze can Thomas hope to uncover his true purpose and a way to escape.


I love this film. This is one of the best and favorite Hollywood films that I watch this year. Eto iyong pelikula na hindi mo aalisan at aabangan mo ang bawat eksena. Iyong tipong mapapaisip ka at magiging involve sa pelikula. Ganun siya. Iyon ang impact ng pelikulang ito for me. So I like on how the film give the audience a feel of wondered and curious to the climax of the film. I also like on how the story unfolds as it will not give any clue what will happen next. The characters also in the film are awesome as you can identify yourself and other people in the society. I like the understatement message of the film for us audience. This is a post-apocalyptic film so the film will really play our imagination on what will happen in our future. And because I did enjoy and like the film. I’m now going to read all the succeeding books of the film and will really look forward and have high expectation to the sequel of Maze Runner.






My Verdict:  5/5






No comments:

Post a Comment